Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Intro

Well, it's time for the next list to get started. This one will be my favorite albums list, and it will be a bit more ambitious than the favorite songs list. It will be my 150 favorite albums, which is actually down from the 156 songs, but it will also be a lot more in depth than the songs one was. Thus the reason that I will only be putting 1 album per post. I plan on posting at least three albums a week, though, so it won't take until the middle of next summer to finish. Right now the plan is to post on Monday Wednesday and Friday afternoons/early evenings. Hope it all works out that way. The first one should be ready by this Friday, but might possibly take until Monday. I'm still compiling the list, so not sure when that part will be done. Monday at the latest though, since I already know what album 150 will be.
Until then... Have a good week.

1 comment: